Do you ruminate about leading people at work? Join my (nearly) monthly newsletter!
In each issue, members receive my analysis and insight on a management topic. Sometimes I add references to stories, films -- and more -- that illuminate useful principles for people who manage people at work. Issues may include:
- Audio of my conversation with a practitioner or expert, usually exclusive to the newsletter. (Here are some samples.)
- My analysis of headline-grabbing clickbait about the workplace, some of which we should just ignore.
- Vetted, practical resources on key management principles or best practices.
- Links to thoughtful people who are doing, writing, and making things about management.
- Articles, posts and recommendations from subscribers.
You learn to manage people In Real Life
; reading is a supplement. My newsletters don't feature many (any?) business best-sellers: there are other voices that amplify the deep creativity you can bring to the work of managing people.
There's no public archive. #transgressive
Join me, and your welcome email will contain a link to the most recent issue, #28, Engaging Change
. This time, my audio conversation features Karin McGrath Dunn, who leads PRD Management
, a family-owned and operated property management firm, on lessons learned in managing change.
P.S. You can also become a supporting member of my newsletter
. While I'm iterating on "features," at this point supporting members receive more in-depth analysis on management topics I explore in the newsletter -- and I just launched monthly Office Hours, opening my calendar one day a month for 1:1 conversation with supporting members.
* indicates required