Do you ruminate about leading people at work? Join my (nearly) monthly newsletter!
In each issue, members receive my analysis and insight on a management topic. Sometimes I add references to stories, films -- and more -- that illuminate useful principles for people who manage people at work. Issues may include:
- Audio of my conversation with a practitioner or expert, usually exclusive to the newsletter. (Here's one that's public.)
- My analysis of headline-grabbing clickbait about the workplace, some of which we should just ignore.
- Intro to my favorite practical/useful/classic resources that offer insight on key management principles or best practices.
- Links to thoughtful people who are doing, writing, and making things about management.
- Articles, posts and recommendations from subscribers.
You learn to manage people In Real Life
; reading is just a supplement. My newsletters don't feature many (any?) business best-sellers: there are other voices that amplify the deep creativity you can bring to the work of managing people.
There's no public archive. #transgressive
Join me, and your welcome email will contain a link to the most recent newsletter. This time I'm tackling age discrimination, and the multigenerational workplace. The guest on my audio is a leading authority on career and workplace issues and trends, Marci Alboher
. Marci and her colleagues at Encore.org
are bringing innovative thought and action to how the skills and abilites of older people can be brought to bear in our communities.
P.S. I recently soft-launched paid membership for my newsletter
* indicates required